Sunday, August 15, 2010

August.?

Hi!
July and August are some of my favorite months- FUN times and no school! :D and vacations, trips, going to a deaf CHRISTIAN camp for the first time, and enjoying sunny/hot days of summer. Going swimming too of course. :)
I'm doing great- just busy enjoying summer but I have some days when i sometimes feel down :P but otherwise i'm doing good. I'm already missing being at camp- it was soo much fun and i learned A LOT about God and following Him :) I'm really looking forward to hopefully going again next year!!! I made some new friends and I miss them already. I miss being around deaf people. Wish there is more around where i live. :-/

Hard to believe summer is already almost over then school year starts and fall and winter :( :P I"M NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you all doing????

~Hannah

No comments: