Thursday, September 16, 2010

30-Day shred

Hi all!

Today is day #2 of the 30-day shred w/ Jillian Michael. that I'm doing okay- still alive. Jillian Michael is tough and will kick your butt :P
I'm hoping it will really help me- i need/want to lose a lot of weight.
Why? Because:
I wanna to look and feel good
I'm overweight
I want to wear smaller size of clothes cuz it's hard to find things that fits me
I don't like the way i look like right now :P
I want to be able to run, and go on long walks without losing energy
i hate feeling tired and not being able to have more energy
And many more other reasons.

Have you tried the 30-day shred before? if yes did it help you?

P.S. I'm going to try to turn my blog color pink for the month of October cuz its breast cancer awareness month. Esp. since i lost my mom to breast cancer in october. and one of my grandma had cancer before but she's a survivor now. (it was a different kind of cancer)

1 comment:

The Sisson Clan said...

Hello Hannah!
I haven't been on the computer for a while so I'm just catching up. How is the beginning of school going? We too are buckling down to the routine. In a way I kinda like it.
Glad to hear that you had such a great time at camp!! I did pray for you. "smile" How did your shred go? Sounds awful/good. I had a month of sickness and am trying to get my energy and strength back. UGH It sure takes a long time when you are my age. "wink"
I really liked your post about scriptures. I too like to hang them around. I usually put them in places where my eyes often look. Examples are ----on my bedroom door at eye level, on the bathroom mirror and near the kitchen sink. I like to put up verses that I have read during devotions and the Lord makes jump out at me for something I am working on or struggling with. When I write them out I use colored pens/pencils/highlighters to make certain words stand out. Sometimes I even draw simple pictures around the words that show their meanings. Really simple pictures, I'm no artist! "grin" I don't put any really private struggle scriptures out in the public places of our house. Those stay in my bathroom or closet door! You probably understand.
Oh yes one last thing. You said that you wanted to turn your blog pink. What a wonderful idea. That got me to thinking, did you know that there are many sites that have free backgrounds for blogs? They are fun and colorful. If you are reading someone's blog and you like how it looks, just check in the left top corner and it usually tells where they got their background. You can just click on that banner to go to the site. There are so many to choose from!
I look forward to your October post.
Blessings, Mrs. Sisson

"The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17