Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kinda full week ahead...

Hi all,

I'm doing alright- little better than last time i posted on my blog. But it's still hard sometimes. Of course i don't expect it to be always easy.

Gretchen- thank you very much for your comment on my last blog! It helped me. I didn't think about that- thanks for bringing that to me. And yes I'll accept a hug from u!! Here's one back to you. :)

Life has been kinda busy lately- i have 2 classes that i go to and have reading/homework- it's hard to stay focused on them when i want to do other things instead but I'm trying to not be too behind with the homework. Especially since i really want to be finished with high school. it sometimes feels embarrassing that i'm in my 20s and i'm still in high school :P

Chemistry isn't as bad as i thought- its fun to watch/sometimes do the experiments. but solving the problems (math algebra?) is hard and i hate 'em lol :P but they're not always that bad. Just tough.
Math- UGH.
Reading- good i like reading ;)
Western Civilization- not too bad BUT the chapters r LONG and the book we have for class is big and heavy. :P it's interesting most of the time but sometimes it's hard for me to remember them all!

anyways besides school- im trying to get my room organized and TRYING to work on losing weight- hopefully this weekend i'll be pushing myself to exercise.
Also now GNC (Good News Club) started 2 weeks ago (Oct 5th) and I'm in charge of making the snacks and when i can/am not busy I go along and serve the snacks. But this week Ben and I finally can work for my aunt because our car is FINALLY fixed and passed the emission test!!! Praise the Lord!!! :D it was tough having only one vehicle. So i can't serve the snacks.

Sam, the baby of the family is now a teenager... YIKES. His birthday was on October 4th. Where did the time go?????

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THE PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far they remain undefeated- 6-0 :D GO PACK GO!!!

Well I best get going.
Hopefully y'all will get another update from me before October is over...lol. We'll see ;)

Well that was a kinda random post? Sorry if this wasn't very exciting or anything.

God bless,
-Hannah

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks for the hug! Boy, I'll be praying for you on the chemistry/algebra. Those ones were hard for me too!

Hum, didn't know about the Packers. I guess I can be glad that they're doing well, even though I grew up in fierce Bears territory. ;-)

Hannah Banana said...

You're welcome!!
Yea i know!!! :P Thank you!!

LOL I don't blame you ;)