Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This is kinda boring...don't say that I didn't warn you... ;)

Hi,

First of all, I'm sure you noticed that my blog has a new look. Thanks again to Rachel, who designed my blog for Christmas before. :)

Gretchen- thank you for your comment on my last post! I totally agree with you- getting closer to God is more important. I'm TRYING to read my Bible every day but lately I've not been doing it :*( that needs to change soon!

Not much to update since my last post.
This week I'm able to get off work so I could focus on school. So far it's going ok- still need to catch up in Math and Chemistry then I'm good :)

Right now I've been feeling down lately but I don't really want to explain why. But I need prayers. Right now I just started reading "Joyfully at Home" by Jasmine Baucham. So far it's good. But I just started today, lol :) I'm planning to try to start reading more real good books this year instead of romance, mystery, etc...the normal stuff you know? Especially since I have plenty of the Ludys' books I got/brought. And I just got the 100 thousand gifts (or something like that) from M, my sister for Christmas :)

Trying to lose weight- not going well. But I'm determined to TRY to get up tomorrow morning and get out of bed and workout for a while.

Not much exciting has happened besides the normal stuff- Bible Study on Tuesdays, Good News Club on Wednesdays, class on Thursday nights, Chemistry on Fridays, and in between either working or school, or normal stuff.

Sorry I'm not good at posting. Hopefully I'll improve and hopefully sometimes some of my posts will have pictures in them :)

Also- I'm willing to do a Q & A post if y'all wanna ask me questions please leave me a comment!

1 comment:

imrachelnicole said...

Great! I know you can catch up on school!
I am ahead on everything except for Science. I had one really long chapter, so now I am trying to catch up. I think I am going to be able to do it in the next week. Wahoo!!

Keep up the good work! :D

Also, I will email you some dates that we can have a get together, but I'm thinking that my sisters will have to have a get together or something, otherwise how will I get there and back...? haha :P Unless we would do it at my house (which I'd rather not... ;) )