Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First post of 2012! ;)

Hi all,

Rachel- thanks for your comment on my last post :)

So far the past 2 days have been o.k...not the best but not the worst either.
I'm trying to read my Bible daily and so good so far. Also trying to write in my journal- it's kinda hard but I'm trying to make it a habit.
I'm getting caught up in some of my school :D
I've gotten *some* exercise so far- walked around the library today, and 2 days ago plenty of walking at my aunt's house.
I'm hoping to get back in the habit of working out but we'll see if that works.
I'm trying to finish tying warp on the loom that I have on right now for a scarf...hopefully I can get it finished this month and maybe start another project next month.
Good News Club starts again tmw and I'm going to make treats- which I hopefully won't eat too much at GNC :P
Chemistry starts again on Friday...ugh :P I'm not completely caught up in that right now.

I'm sad that Christmas is over :(
I think it's ironic that it snowed on the first day of 2012. And we didn't get snow for Christmas. :P

Well i better get going!
Please leave a comment if you stopped by! I'd love to know who stopped by! :)

-Hannah

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Reading your Bible every day is the best, BEST of resolutions! Even if it's only a few verses a day.

I remember a period of my life when I journeled every single day for three years. Then I got convicted about the fact that I wrote regularly, but didn't have a consistant quiet time. So I decided to set aside journeling for a bit and focus on reading the Word, and you know what? I'm so glad I did! The longer I live, the more I need and treasure that time in the word.

When I was single I used to have a long time to spend studying. Now it's usually pretty short. In fact, the thing I enjoy most about my birthday (just had one) is that Kyle feeds the kids breakfast and I get to have a long quiet time! I got 45 whole minutes in the Word this year, and it was so refreshing!

Anyway, good for you, don't give up if you miss a bit, and really take time to connect with the Lord. You'll never regret it!