Friday, December 30, 2011

Tomorrow is the last day of 2011...

Hi all,

Yikes...as the title says, tmw is the last day of 2011. I can't believe it!!! The year sure went by fast.
What are you planning to do to celebrate in the new Year tmw night?? :) i'm staying home w/ mi family...and we're prolly going to watch movies and *hopefully* eat junk food ;) lol.

I had a lot of fun w/ my cousins 2 days ago- my siblings had a game night which I only participated in for a bit but I mostly stayed in my room. Most of the guests didn't leave till around 1 O_o my cousins stayed overnight so after the others left, we (my cousins, L, B and I) ended up watching Mont.e Car.lo (which was good, I liked it.) and didn't go to bed till like after 3:30...yup we were up pretty late :D But it was fun! we slept in till like 10. my cousins and I were like very tired and totally out of it. lol. We went for a walk after brunch to the lake. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad that we got to go for a walk which was my cousin's idea. it was good exercise and fun.

This year has been a pretty good and for the first time, really busy this past spring-now. I normally wasn't that busy. But I guess since I'm getting older I get busier. LOL.

My year also has its ups and downs...

I can't really remember nor record everything.
I started working out this past spring and summer and actually lost some weight.

Some downs- I'd rather forget about it...there were 2 summer camps that I was hoping to go and saved up for but the first one i wanted to go so bad- I ended up not going because I couldn't find and get a ride. :(
and the 2nd one...i waited too long and it was too late to register.

my sisters went to a summer camp for 5-day club training and it was the first time that I was in charge for more than 1 week w/out my sisters. It was pretty weird. But we survived, thankfully. ;)

Well...I'm looking forward to a new year...especially because:

1. I plan to really start working on being healthy. But I need help to keep myself accountable and just really keep the focus on it.
2. I'm determined to FINISH and GRADUATE from high school. I've been behind too long and I wanna to be done with high school!! Esp. since I want to find another job. I don't mind working for my aunt but right now I'm ready to do something else. But we'll see if that is in God's plans.
3. I plan to save up for real, esp. because I'm determined to go to the camps and hopefully help pay for family vacation since I missed it soo much, since we didn't go this year.
4. I'm going to TRY to read God's word every day. And write in my journal. I really need to make it a habit. And try to learn more about God and get closer in my relationship w/ Him.
5. I plan to try to start weaving more often and hopefully maybe start my own business? We'll see...............
6. I'll TRY to post my blog at least once a week but it depends on how each week goes and if I can go on the computer. I can't wait to get a laptop someday. But right now I'm saving up for a new digital camera because I really need a new one!
And many more plans/goals/hopes.


How about you?????

Pretty please leave a comment if you stop by!! I'd love to hear from you! I'm curious about who reads my blog, if there is anyone reading it :)

I better get going! :) Going to relax after a long, busy work day at my aunt's. I'm really tired since I've not gotten enough sleep yesterday...as you can see above ;)

Happy New Year!! (1 day early, but whatever! ;) ) Have fun celebrating in the new year!!!

Till next time in 2012,
Hannah

2 comments:

imrachelnicole said...

Sounds like fun! :)

~~**Callie**~~ said...

Have a good new year!i just finished reading all your posts up to this point. : P