Friday, December 2, 2011

Its December 2nd...23 days till CHRISTMAS!!

This is short... im updating from my phone, so i wont make this too long hopefully.

Im doing alright so far- school is o.k. but im behind in chemistry which is not good :P but im trying to get caught up.

every week now always have at least something going on. work, GNC, school, and sometimes fun activites.
im looking forward to tmw because im volunteering at an Winter Wonderland for deaf and hard of hearing families :) my first time to do it.
sunday- B and i r going to the other church again for service then a Christmas party afterwards. im looking forward to seein my friends again :)
then im going to my grandmas house to watch the packer game and help her decorate her Christmas tree :)

rest of week ill b busy doing school, work, shopping, and weaving. busy busy busy...

sorry this is boring and im not always interesting but oh well.

catch up w/ y'all later!

Oh-thanksgiving was wonderful! how abt urs?

-Hannah

2 comments:

imrachelnicole said...

I tagged you in this Christmas Tag.
Hope You'll do it! :D

http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/2011/12/hey-all-vivy-me-in-this-christmas-tag.html

Hannah Banana said...

I'll do it soon as i can :) Thanks for tagging me.