Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hi all,

First of all I want to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IDK how to make this big...oh well)

I hope y'all have a WONDERFUL, BLESSED and FUN Christmas weekend!!! :D

Remember the real reason of CHRISTmas... Jesus' birth :)

I can't believe it will be Christmas Eve tomorrow!!!
I hope we will get snow for the weekend...it's not as much fun celebrating Christmas w/out snow :)


Just wanna say one more time before signing off...

Merry Christmas!! May God bless you all. :)

-Hannah



P.S. It's now been 2 years since I started wearing my cochlear implant. O_o (12/22 is the date) I can't believe I've had my cochlear implant for 2 years now!! Where did the time go??? I'm glad and thankful to be able to hear music esp. at Christmastime :) looking forward to listening to the music tmw evening (which will sound much better than when I first wore it 2 years ago)

No comments: