Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little stressed out...

Hi, this is short...just wanna say- please pray for me. (thanks in advance) i only have 1 day to pack for vacation before thurs...and I don't feel like i can get everything done. I sure sometimes wish I know ahead what would happen. I assumed that B and I would be working on thurs and fri for my aunt then on sat i'm going over to my aunts again for another overnight stay then go to vacation with her. then she asked me if i'd rather stay all 3 nights instead of going home on fri. so it might work out depending on if i can get packed completely or not. :-/ I just don't feel well prepared. time is going by fast. I'm looking forward to vacation but I wish I'm not feeling so stressed right now. I plan/hope to go shopping for some supplies i need for vacation tonight before my WW meeting and then I'm going to my grandparents for a fish fry with my family. Kinda wish i can stay home on the 4th to just focus on packing and do some cleaning but idk. =/ What are your plans for the 4th of July? HAPPY (early) 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!! -Till next time, Hannah

No comments: