Wednesday, July 11, 2012

on vacation...

thank you for praying for me!! packing went alright. got to vacation with my aunt without problems. having fun so far but its not the same without my family. so far ive gone on a kayaking trip with my relatives...relaxed n swimmed yesterday and this morning went on a hike to see waterfall (which was beautiful-will post pics when i get home.) with my aunt and 2 cousins. now im just relaxing n will go swimming soon. i tried to update my blog thru my phone on the trip-no success. thankfully my aunt is letting me use her tablet to check my email and some stuff. just wanted to post a quick update. till next time, Hannah

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I bet you're home now - sounds like fun! I hope it wasn't as hot where you went was it is here - 101 today!