Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bible Study is over for summer :(

Hi all! Wow another post in less than a month?? ;)Shocking, I know... First of all, Thank you to those who commented on my last post. Appreciate them :) Rachel- thank you for the offer! I'll let you know when I'm ready for a new look! :) Gretchen- aww thank you very much. That's really kind of you. :) Well my sisters and I went to Bible Study this morning and it was good as always. But now it's over for the summer and won't start up again till September :( It's kinda nice to have more time to do other activities but I really enjoy Bible Study. Now basically my weeks are now not as busy as they used to be since GNC, Bible Study and school classes are now over for the summer. I still have to finish up some Chemistry and finish Math then I'm a GRADUATE!!! :D I'm working on looking/applying for a job but I'm unsure where to look right now. I feel like I should wait since there's plenty going on this summer but I kinda need a job if I plan to buy some stuff and help contribute for family vacation in July. I can still work for my aunt but right now I'm kinda ready for a change esp since I can kinda now work full time when I'm a graduate. But I plan to take some college classes this fall, God willing. Anyways...this week is kinda busy but not as busy as I'm used to. :) I'm trying to get my room organized this week esp since having too much stuff and mess is driving me CrAzY!!! :P LOL. I'm planning to try to take more pictures since I got a new camera. I might post some here sometimes to make my blog more interesting but who knows... Last Thursday my siblings (except for Leah) went to a park to meet my cousins for a hike. It was fun but tiring at the end...then we had a picnic lunch. Relaxed for a while and just talked. Then my aunt decided to go on another hike but a shorter one so we all went. It was a good day :) But my siblings and I were kinda tired and sore from GNC carnival last Wednesday. My family went to my cousins birthday party this past Saturday at a park and it was nice to see my cousins esp since the birthday girl is going to be gone for most of the summer :( won't get to see her often. There was a lake so I went down to look around, relax and I took lots of pics...here's some, in fact...(I LOVE my new digital camera! I'm still learning how to use it :D)
Well that's all for now...please leave a comment if you stopped by! Thank you! :D Have a wonderful week. Till next time, Hannah P.S. I'm new to the new blogger look so I'm curious if anyone knows how to keep space between some of the posts? I'm trying to keep my post from being all together in one paragraph...

2 comments:

imrachelnicole said...

Nice pictures! What's your new camera? =]

Hmm, did you push enter? that always works for me...


xoxo,
Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

Gretchen said...

Great pictures, especially that first one! It looks downright professional. ;-)