Sunday, May 13, 2012

I don't know what to post as a title...

Hi all, So much for updating more often. :P School is almost over for me...YAY!! So can't wait to graduate. :D Just need to finish up chemistry, math and reading then I'm pretty much done. :D Life is good so far- but lately I've not been doing good...I feel very down a couple of times. But I'm doing alright. Not much to say...oh my sisters are pretty busy getting stuff ready for GNC carnival :D I'm looking forward to helping out and it's always fun but kinda sad that after the carnival no more GNC till fall. :-/ But I'm glad to have a break...to be able to have more days to work if needed, and I'm hoping/praying to find another job, God willing after I graduate. I finally got to go shopping for the prizes for GNC carnival with my sisters and a friend 2 days ago and it was a lot of fun. We went to Wor.ld Mar.ket which I've never been to before. I really like the store and I definitely plan to go there more just to look around and maybe buy something :) Yesterday was a pretty much lazy day...i read some books and cleaned a little. And watched The Incredible Hulk with my dad and brothers last night...I now finally watched most of the Marvel movies and now am ready to watch The Avengers :D Anyone going to watch it or have seen any of the Marvel comic movies before? There are so many new movies that I really want to watch and hoping to sometime...like October Baby, The Vow, and I can't remember more right now but I'm sure there are others. Today is okay so far...I stayed home instead of going to church. It's now hard to go every year for Mothers Day so I now don't really want to go. I really miss my mom a lot. :( Happy Mothers day to all of you moms out there. Till next time, Hannah

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

imrachelnicole said...

Aww, well, I'm praying for you! If you need a new design, I can do that for you. I'm much better at it now. =]

Rachel Nicole

Designs blog:
http://rainydayblogdesigns.blogspot.com/

Gretchen said...

Hi Hannah! It's fun to see an update. :-)

I can't help thinking each time I see you that I know what your Mom would say to you if she were with you today. I'm sure she would be so delighted and proud of the godly, accomplished, hardworking and all-around fun young lady you have become!

Love and prayers, Gretchen