Sunday, May 27, 2012

Flowers, rummaging, oh my! ;)

Hi all! Yup...another post in less than a month. :P Rachel- yes I tried entering a couple of times- doesn't seem to work... Gretchen- aww thank you very much!! Sweet of ya. :D So...I'm doing alright so far- my week was kinda crazy but fun too. My sisters and I went rummaging with some girlfriends last Friday and it was a lot of fun. We got to know our Bible Study teacher more (she came along- one of the girlfriends) and she invited us over for "tea" after rummaging and so we did and just talked for quite a while. it was really fun and nice. :) I got a couple of things and here's pics of them...
There's about 2 more items and some flower pics that I want to post but I'm having problems posting the rest so I'll have to save the rest of pics for another post hopefully soon... anyways, for all 10(?) items I only paid about $7!! :D I LOVE rummage/garage sales!! Some of the items were only 50 cents. :D Then after rummaging and tea with my sisters and girlfriends, my sisters and i ran some errands- M and L dropped me off at Good.will and I looked around and found/brought some shirts, books and a LOTR game (which is first time for me to buy something LOTR-related) :D Saturday was pretty relaxing- did pretty much nothing just relaxed then in the afternoon my family went to a graduation party and I got to see a good friend, Rachel which I've not seen for quite a long time. Then today church was pretty good- and I got to see another friend that I've not been able to talk with the past 2 weeks so it was nice to catch up with her :) What are your plans for tomorrow? What did you do to celebrate Memorial day weekend? Tomorrow not much for me- probably cleaning/organizing and then going to our church picnic with my siblings or family. Well...ciao for now! Till next time, Hannah

1 comment:

imrachelnicole said...

hehe, sounds fun!

xoxo,
Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/