Wednesday, June 13, 2012

current events and conference

Hi! Here's the last 2 pics of stuff I brought from rummage/garage sales...sorry this took me long. The first one is just a pic I took at a park. Anyways...life is all right so far- this past weekend had been crazy...my family and I went to a home school conference and it was a lot of fun. I learned a lot. And got to meet a blogger- Madeline. She's really nice and sweet :) I'm bummed out I didn't get to talk to her very long but it was nice to finally meet her since I really enjoy reading her blog- http://www.flameinthedarkness.com i recommend that you should check it out! :) Anyways...I also got to hear some of the Dug.gar girls! I got to meet Jana and Jill Du.ggar later and got a book signed and pics. They're really sweet! Jill even knows some signs :D I'm a BIG fan of them!! lol. the speakers at the conference were really good and I'm looking forward to going again next year! i wonder who will be speaking next year?!? :) Well...besides the conference I've been doing alright just keeping myself busy-right now I'm cutting the lawn since our grass is tall! only have one more part to go which I'll be doing tomorrow, hopefully. I'm TRYING to finish up math to graduate but I'm not trying hard enough. Need prayers please! i really want to be finished. My family is doing great- busy as always. Some are gone right now at a camp and it feels weird around here with only like half of the family gone. I kinda miss them but I hope they're learning a lot and having fun. Well I better get going! Sorry this is kinda short/boring? I'll try to do better next time but right now I can't really think of anything else to write about. Till next time, Hannah !

No comments: