Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend/Fathers day

Hi all! How was everyone's weekend?? What did you do to celebrate Fathers day? Since part of the family is gone camping only B, Dad and I were the ones home. We went to church together, went out for lunch, and then went to the golf range to do some golfing- it was my first time doing the real thing...I'm used to mini golf so it feels weird. I need to practice lots before I feel good about golfing :P lol Then we watched some N.C.I.S with dinner :) B made hamburgers and fries. Pretty good but I now know I like oven baked fries better than frying because i know its kinda good but not that healthy. :P Today I'm hoping/planning to do some cleaning for reals in my room and hopefully cut some grass if the lawn mower will cooperate with me...lol :P i didn't get to finish up what I started last week when it won't start up. IDK why. This week is going to be kinda busy again but also I totally can't wait for Friday to come because the missing members of the family will be back home!! I miss them. Even tho it was nice to have a quiet house for almost 2 weeks and just less dishes and food to cook, I still miss them and can't wait for them to be back. I can't wait for July 7th/8th to come!! I can't really say why till close to it...sorry. Well I'll try to post some pics in my next post. Right now IDK what pics u guys want/like to see. Till next time, Hannah

No comments: