Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trusting God...

I have a bad habit- I worry sometimes too much. But now I'm starting to realize that no matter how much I worry, it doesn't change a thing and God is ALWAYS in control, no matter what is happening today!! I'm really thankful about that. I'm trying to now take more pictures outdoors esp since I have a new camera. I'm trying to make it a habit since I enjoy taking pics :) just never really bother to try to do new things. I'm trying to learn to trust God more and more and just relax, and let things go the way He wants them to go. I feel like I need to know ahead and plan ahead all the time but now I'm starting to realize it doesnt really matter what happens since GOD already knows what will happen. WE don't. Only what we plan to do. I had work today- B didn't come with me this time he already promised to work with Dad today so it felt weird working myself. I'm glad/thankful for some work esp with vacation coming up. I'm trying to budget but it's HARD!! But now I'm trying to remind myself that I need to save up some money for vacation. I sometimes freak out too much if I don't have enough saved up for something but it will always work out, God willing. This is really random...I don't know how to not jump to other subjects! lol :P Well I gotta go! Till next time, God bless! -Hannah

No comments: